Location : Petaling Jaya
To drive CFO, Company guests, passengers to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner.
May need to deliver / collect Company documents / packages as and when required.
- To be contactable, punctual, attired professionally in uniform and courteous at all times.
- To maintain confidentiality / safekeeping of all information / conversations / items of passengers and what may be left behind in the vehicle.
- To be familiar with key routes and travel times.
2. Vehicle Maintenance
- To ensure vehicle is clean, well maintained, adequate fuel levels and toll cards loaded at all times.
- To be aware of regular service dates and ensure it is done as per schedule by the Workshop.
- To report all fines, traffic violations, damages, accidents, problems with the vehicle to the CFO / Workshop.
- To be aware of road tax renewal and ensure that it is valid.
- Responsible for keeping proper documentation e.g. receipts, travel logs e.g. mileage, locations, travel time, work hours for claim and verification purposes.
- Any ad-hoc duties and tasks as required from time to time
- Ensure driving license is renewed and valid.
- To practice safe driving and adhere to all traffic regulations without fail.
- This position may involve irregular working hours e.g. working dinners and outstation / overnight travel trips.
- Minimum of High School education completed is preferred
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Melayu
- Able to work in irregular working hours and familiar with Klang Valley area / routes
- Able to meet all job requirements is necessary
Please apply with latest resume to email@example.com